ADAS Simulation Engineer - automotive
We are looking for an ADAS Simulation Engineer for automotive projects.
You will be responsible for developing and creating scenarios and methods for virtual testing of ADAS and highly automated driving functions, as well as performing simulations, analysis of simulation results and bug fixes.
Project start date as agreed. Partial remote work is possible.
- Creation of scenarios and method development for virtual testing of ADAS and highly automated driving functions.
- Development of XiL simulation models including sensors, environment, software functions and dynamic vehicle models.
- Performing simulations, analysis of simulation results and bug fixes.
- Communication and collaboration with international development partners.
- In case of interest: programming of interfaces between tools and automated metrics for quality checks.
- Presentation of project results in project meetings and customer workshops.
- Basic knowledge of ASAM OpenSCENARIO and ASAM OpenDRIVE.
- Customer-focused with strong communication and team skills.
- English at communicative level is necessary, German is considered as great advantage.
- Familiarity with agile methods and projects.
- Nice to have: experience with IPG-CarMaker, Vires/Hexagon-Virtual Test Drive, dSPACE-Aurelion/ModelDesk, Mathworks-RoadRunner, or similar tools.
- Nice to have: experience with Unreal/Unity environment.
- Nice to have: experience with the Atlassian tool chain, such as JIRA and Confluence.
Pro více informací nás, prosím, kontaktujte:
+420 734 200 083