Project Manager - telco
We are searching for an experienced Project Manager to deliver telco projects.
You will makes sure the scope and objectives are delivered according to requirements following approved budget, time and agreed quality KPIs. You sholud also manage project management activities such as requirements gathering, scope definition, activities time planning, team staffing, cost controlling, risk management, stakeholder and communication management. You will acts as a single point of contact for the feasibility analysis.
Start date: Preferably August 2022.
- Manages the full lifecycle of projects: feasibility study, development, testing, acceptance and implementation of network platforms, in all technology areas (Mobile & Fixed Access, Voice & Data Core, Services, Transmission & Transport, Virtual Infrastructure and OSS).
- Interfaces Group/local market for their specific demand process and performs feasibility assessment of network impacts for new service requests asked by Group/local depts. outside Technology (e.g. Commercial units)
- Defines the project plan in agreement with all parties involved including the external stakeholders. Defines the detailed project activities and monitors/tracks them permanently.
- Builds the projects organizational model and makes sure that resources are available at all times, so that project deliverables are not affected (no business impact).
- Support other vertical Group Network teams to define the solution working with the local Technology Opco depts (i.e., IT depts), ensuring E2E design.
- Evaluate, together with all the relevant OpCo stakeholders, new requirements impacting Network components, assessing costs/time needed for new initiatives being requested by the markets.
- Look for internal technology opportunities, within ID&SM and Group Network, for platform consolidation and hosting solutions.
- Experience in telco industry, project management experience
- Knowledge of ICT technologies, Ideally knowledge of the overall network architecture
- Very good communication skills and stakeholder management
- Strong results oriented and customer focused mentality
- Ability to work within virtual and multinational teams
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate people is a must
Pro více informací nás, prosím, kontaktujte:
+420 777 244 731