Software Architect for BMS - automotive
We are looking for an experienced SW Architect to join battery management system project.
- Writing of SW Architecture specification for BMS.
- Definition of interfaces and mapping to CAN signals.
- Distribution of functional requirements and definition of SW modules.
- Determination of required run-time resources (eg. RAM, ROM, EEPROM, …)
- Communication with SW developers and SW integrators.
- Creation of integration requirements and support of system suppliers during integration.
- Presentations, reviews and releases of results based on established SW-development process.
- Team work, cooperation with other project teams and suppliers.
- Experience with SW architecture, requirements engineering or software development ideally according to ASPICE processes.
- Experience with automotive electronics such as control units, buses, communication protocols, diagnosis, etc.
- Experience with architecture definition, such as AUTOSAR, using tools like Enterprise Architect or System Composer is an advantage.
- Model-Based Development experience, such as MATLAB/SIMULINK, is an advantage.
- English at communicative level is necessary, German is considered as great advantage.
Pro více informací nás, prosím, kontaktujte:
+420 734 200 083